Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What bathroom cleaning products are safe for acrylic?

My landlord just had the "Bathroom Fitter" people come in and re-do our tub/tub walls with an all-one-piece acrylic wall and tub thing-a-majig. Anyway, on my old regular tile/grout walls I used to use Comet, Tylex and Clorox Cleanup to get it clean and kill any mold, but now I don't know what to use. I don't want to ruin the finish. The paperwork says to make sure you use a product that is safe for acrylic, but I was checking out some of the labels in the store today and hardly any of them specify whether or not they're safe for acrylic. Help!|||http://www.signaturehardware.com/tubs/ac鈥?/a> This article will help with this problem. Have a nice day.|||I use SCRUBBING BUBBLES on my acrylics. That is a Dow Chemical product.

No comments:

Post a Comment