Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have bees in my bathroom and I don't know how to get rid of them?

I walked into my bathroom the other day and there were three bees flying around. I walked into my bathroom today and there are about 30, over half of them are dead.. but I was wondering about what I could do about the bees being inside? I've looked everywhere and I cannot find a hole inside the bathroom anywhere.. how do you think they got in?|||Now you do have a major problem. My guess is they are coming in through your roof and through any opening in the windows, walls, even through pipe openings. You did not state what kind of bees they are. Or are they hornets, wasps, etc. At any rate you need to find the location of their hive and probably need an expert. Bee very careful! If you have an alergy to the bees and their venom then you are in big time trouble. Even a few stings can hurt a person even though they are not allergic to the bees. Been there.. done that. Lived in southern Louisiana where there are so many species of bees, wasps, etc.|||I am not sure what kind of bees they are, I was afraid to go in the bathroom. I got this wasp %26amp; hornet spray that supposed to work really well %26amp; my mom went in %26amp; cleaned all of the bees up.. There haven't been any bees since, but I'm still going to get it checked.

Report Abuse


|||It doesn't matter what I think. Call an exterminator before someone gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment