Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What is the minimal cost for bathroom expansion and renovation?

My girlfriend and I are looking to purchase a home and we found a nice house in a great location; however, the bathroom is TINY and it is something I would want to renovate and expand prior to moving in. How would should a expect to spend to make simple, yet stylish renovations to the bathroom?


I know this is a very vague question being that there are a ton of factors. I am just looking to get an idea of how much of an investment it would require on top of the down payment.


Thanks!|||This is a tough question full of variables but i'll say $3000.


Keep in mind it may be more economical to make an entirely new bathroom somewhere else in the house (perhaps off the master bedroom) and leave the existing one alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment