Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I get rid of the smell of dog pee in my bathroom floor?

Lately my dog has been disobedient and started to pee outside of his dog bathroom placed on my bathroom floor. Shes done that for over a week now. My bathroom floor is made of wood, and so it kind of like sucked in the smell, so now my bathroom smells like her pee. How can I get rid of this smell 100%? Without damaging the floor?|||Go to Petco or Pet Smart or your favorite pet store and ask for something to eliminate skunk odor. I don't remember the brand I had


but any that will take care of skunk will take care of that. As to what it


will do to the floor,I don't know. Read the directions to see if they provide information on that. You could even try just a q-tip of the solution in an inconspicous area to see if or how it affects the floor.


Good luck.|||Water and vinegar or even water and bleach|||You may want to check at a pet store for a product that removes pet urine odor. Most of them work very well, and should not cause any damage to your wood floor.|||Vinegar will remove odor but it will darken the wood.


I wash the wood with a mix of olive oil and vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment