Saturday, November 12, 2011

What color bathroom towels to use for bathroom with red walls?

I am moving into a house where the walls are red (deep romantic red), accents are white and the hardware is silver. I know the obvious reach would be white towels/rug, but I share the bathroom with my 6 year old son so white probably isn't a good choice. Any thoughts on other complimentary colors?|||Could go with gray, black or pink. Can use same colors mentioned for rugs.





Personally I would go black towels with black and/or silver accents.





Could also purchase two each black and gray and switch off. Even if you chose black or gray rug, either color of towels would still go with what ever color carpet you have.





I threw in pink, but I would go black and/or gray or both.|||A deep rich violet goes great with red. Try these two colors together and you will see how well they compliment each other.|||I would pick either black or a shade of turquoise. But I like odd colors with each other so if i were YOU? Unless you like turquoise, I would pick black|||brown, preferably the color of chocolate.|||Royal purple. Like a deep purple.|||black / dark grey / dark blue , almost every good color that can shine on red :)|||Navy blue and white looks good with a deep red tone!|||I think white or creamy color would be nice :)|||whaite|||I think invisible would be great.|||Somewhat, light beige...or maybe a dark beige. I keep thinking of some type of goldish color.|||Black or charcoal grey would be my choice.|||deep white and sky blue..thanks|||chocolate brown|||orange


white


light green


yellow


pink


sky blue|||Maybe like a creamy colour?|||grey nd cherry mix.|||orange


white|||black, dark gray|||u can choose pink or orange


it will perfectly choose the walls

No comments:

Post a Comment