Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Do you think he is creepy!? Or is it just a coincidence...?

This happened last year but it kept sticking in my mind -.- and he used to be my crush so I will just tell you what I remember...


okay so


1) it was a rainy day at school, I was walking with an umbrella with two of my friends under it


and he and his friend was in front of me...he looked back and smiled at me.


2) another rainy day, and I was walking to the bathroom from the library at school and he was there in between the boys and girls bathroom door. I went into the girls restroom. After I walked out and some dude was walking towards me, from the side. And I noticed it was the same backpack...and thought it was him. I didn't know what to do at that moment so I practically panicked and speed walked to the library with my umbrella. I don't do good if I'm alone with a boy.


So I walked away to the Library and went to walk to my friends who were in the library, then the bell rang. I looked behind me and he was there at the doorway looking at me...as people were getting to their classes.


and 3) It was the lunch line and I was ordering(if I can remember) Chinese or Mexican from the cafeteria. And he bumped into me %26gt;:( almost making me fall sideways.|||Coincidence I think:)


Answe mine? :)|||this means nothing, you're making a big deal out of something that doesn't matter, if you really care...quit caring so much.|||sounds like coincidences|||Aww, he likes you! He may come off as creepy because he's shy, and he doesn't know what to say or how to act around you. You should break the ice by talking to him|||AS long as he is not a 45 year old man.... If he is, just give me a call and I can set up a sting :)|||He might like you if he smiles at you, if you still like him you should talk to him|||i dont think its creepy maybe he likes you. im also in the same situation about this guy looking at me when i walk by and when im walking to my class or waiting for my teacher i would see this guy walking back and forth looking at me.|||Sounds like such isolated events...seems more coincidence than creepster.|||Young girls these days... Lol , maybe your the creep apperently if your taking all this stuff to the heart seems like your still into the poor kid , Move on . ITS NOTHING JUST COINCIDENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment