Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I clean my bathroom without killing the ants who hunt there?

I know this question may seem odd to yall, but I have a great love for ants, respect them with a lot of passion, I guess because a lot of folks don't seem to think much of them at all. An ant never bothered me. Eww a roach does! LOL


There is an "army" of black ants that hunt in my bathroom along my tub, and I try and wipe around them, but sometimes, I accidently swipe a few.


Besides killing them, is there another way to clean, so I don't?





PS xenypoo is not crazy, just very loving towards all animals, except flies, and roaches.|||Just ask all of your ant friends to patiently wait outside while you clean the bathroom. Then when you're done you can let them back in.





Or you could train the ants to clean the bathroom for you. That would be a win-win.





Good luck.|||I like ants too! I like all animals. Put them on a newspaper and bring them outside. That way they are living, they are where they're supposed to be, and you can clean.|||As a Buddhist I have to congratulate you.





Perhaps you can eliminate the ant's food source.|||Ants suck, kill them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment