Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have a large bathroom in my office. Is it possible to use an electric power washer to blast away dirt?

I saw one on sale for $200 in Lowes. How can you use an electric power washer indoors and hook it up to the water so I can blast away in the bathroom.|||I have used power washers inside. The nice part about them is that they use high pressure and low water, not the same amount of water as if you took a hose in. You still have to figure out how to get the water out,but it's possible. The ones at Lowes should have enough pressure(about that same as a car wash) to do most jobs. You can even get one that will inject soap or bleach into the water to clean grease or remove mold. I would be careful about using bleach indoors without ventilation though.|||You could do that, however how in the world would you get rid of all the water the power washer will dispense. You are going to cause a flood, possible ruin the floors and walls.


That translates to new dry wall for ceiling and walls, new flooring, painting etc.


Your method reminds me of the guy that uses a shotgun to kill a fly.


Try scrubbing the walls down and then repainting.|||not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment