Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How can I clean the grout on my bathroom floor?

I have a light cream color tile in my bathroom and a very light color grout. Most if it is cleaned easily, but the spot in front of the sink is discolored. Its the high traffic area in the bathroom. Its the main walkway in the bathroom.


I want the grout white again.


Thanks.|||Bam!|||Try acid. Becareful with the fumes.|||Some CLR is a heavy duty cleaner which WILL clean it, but it's very strong.


An alternative would be the CLR Bathroom %26amp; Kitchen Cleaner [something my mom uses]|||I might add there is grout cleaner at different stores like Lowes probably Wal-Mart that would get the grout clean.|||I had the same problem and found a site on the internet called Stone Care International. I bought the white and the earth tone pen and they both worked great....no more stains!|||Use baking soda and a toothbrush.|||spray clorox cleanup on it and let it sit for a few minutes, i had the same problem in a house i moved into , works great|||you can bleach it and scrub it with a degreaser


and to prevent discolouration in the future you can seal the grout with a grout sealer or clear coat|||Bleach and a scrubby brush!|||Use a toothbrush with bleach that is dilluted with water.|||Kabam!|||bleach pen|||toothbrush (not one that you use lol) and bleach, it will take a while, but it works, alternatively you can get grout pens, which you can literlally just use to follow the lines and re-grout them, its fast, simple, cheap and less hassle than the toothbrush!

No comments:

Post a Comment