Saturday, November 12, 2011

What's the craziest thing you've ever done while drinking?

Once, me and some buddies went to Bourbon Street. I was drinking Hurricanes, for the first time (it was 1994), and the next thing I knew I was toasted! I had to use the bathroom, and this lady at a souvenier shop wouldn't let me. So I just wipped it out and peed on a postcard stand. Wasn't the best idea I'd had. She called the cops, I took off running down Canal Street. When I finally went back to Bourbon Street, my buddies had left (they thought I was dead or something. It had been over 5 hours). I had to sit on a bench with some old taxi driver 'til daylight, find the nearest Western Union and Greyhound Bus Station, and make my way back to Biloxi. It was a LONG night!|||One halloween (I was with a bunch of drinking pals) I got so drunk I blacked out. When I woke up (5 days later) I was in the hospital. My friends said we went to cross the street, and some car came out of nowhere and hit me. They said I went flying through the air about 15 feet and landed on my head. I have 15 stitches there and a scar on my left elbow. The doctor said it was a good thing i was so drunk, because my body was so loose. He said if I had been any less drunk i would have been dead.





That was 10 years ago, and I haven't gotten drunk since!|||Try to drink only at home from now on....Good Luck with that...|||Stripped......enough said.|||I think the dumpiest thing I ever did while drinking. I was in a bar in a little town of Auburn, Ca. Shanghai. We were having a lot of fun my girlfriends were ready to go to the next place on our bachelorets party bar list. So as we are walking out I said o sh*it I dropped my contact and this guy that was right in front of me doses a dead stop and starts looking for it. Everyone stopped to help but only one guy in the whole place looked at me and said wheres the camera you have glasses on..My girlfriend Katie took the pic it was so fun all these hot guys on the floor in one area looking for it....Funny thing is that you would never put that contact back in if it fell on that floor...LOL The Shanghai was a very special place to many people it has since closed, family issues...|||My best friends little sister. She was definitely crazy... fell in love with me afterwards... It really sucked.|||Drove my car into a ditch. It was winter out with LOTS OF SNOW!!! LOL





The good old days! When I actually HAD money to Drink!!!|||while in oregon on "vacation", (ok who really can relax in oregon?) i ran through "N' In Out" screaming "I AM THE OTHER WHITE MEAT!!!!!!!" i saw it on a show and it sounded like the best idea at the time....i've had some good drinking times....|||Well, I can't beat that seeing as I've never drank alcohol in my life. Growing up with alcoholic parents was enough for me. The strongest thing I drink is Diet Dr. Pepper.|||Well the King Tries not to drink at all. I keep my organs and insides pure and far away from smokin as well. It's so Kingly! But there was this one time when I was younger, (evidently I was under age). I was working at a Skating Rink, on New Years Eve, 1999! I was so drunk, when I woke up, another person (drunk women) was laying across the top of my back. I thought that this was only bed sheets!! I didn't understand the effects of your body becoming so damn NUMB, under heavy intoxication!! But that was the only time.|||sounds like good times man. I haven't done anything really crazy but I was in Montreal once, and me and a friend were hammered to the point where it took like 30 minutes of looking at one of those big sidewalk maps to figure out where we had come from (we were going from bar to bar so it became a little vague). We were walking back, almost got into a fight with some fellow drunk people, pissed in some alleyways a few times, ate at Subway and then Burger King, talked to a homeless guy by an ATM, and then in the morning bought a cup of coffee for another homeless guy who was planning on moving to Harlem in New York City to sell his "handmade thousand dollar Paco suits". Montreal is the ******* bomb|||I walked around naked in my apt complex and ended up falling in a puddle of water. I was covered in mud, my sister law found my crying because i was dirty.|||My husband's friend was really proud of his car. We had a huge bash for my husband's b-day a couple of years ago and that friend was there. I asked him if we could have sex on the hood of his car (totally joking of course). I think I scared him because I am always so quiet and timid.|||Its not the craziest thing I've done but I got so drunk the other night that I woke up in the morning and found three new albums on my ipod that I have no recollection of how they got there. Must have download them when drunk! Two of them turned out to be quite good!|||while drinking thums up once, there was too much soda in the drink that i spat the drink out!|||Uh, I can't remember, I was drunk.


That was before I received Christ as my Savior.


Now I get drunk in the Holy ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment