Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How can I be quicker in the bathroom and get ready quicker?

I want to be quicker in the bathroom. I take a while to get ready in the bathroom. In high school I have to leave the house by 8:00am ( in Australia high school is from year 7 - 12 ) and I am not really that quick.Here is what I do:





1. Brush my teeth


2. Cleanse my face


3. Change into my clothes





And for me that takes about 25 minutes.





So please any tips or suggestions on how I can be quicker in the bathroom and get ready quicker.|||For the first one:


1) Apply the toothpaste and start with the front teeth, then move towards the back. After that, open your mandible and brush the crowns of your teeth, and the back. You may want to also brush your tongue.


2) If you have any mouthwash, fill it up (doesn't need to be all the way) and swish it in your mouth for at least 30 seconds. Although I wouldn't go longer than a minute because I tried mouthwash for two minutes in my mouth and ended up causing a little bleeding (although may have been something with my mouth already).





Cleansing your face-


Turn on the facet and get some warm water on. This will open your pores. Try applying a little soap and then switch to cold water. Splash your face with the cold water and it will close up your pores.


Then get a towel and dry your face (if you wish to).





Changing your clothes-


Well this is all dependent on your own choice. I generally start with my underwear, then pants, then a shirt, then socks %26amp; shoes.





This should all take about less than to five minutes (or at least it is with me, less I'm scavenging for clean clothing).|||Brush teeth max 5 minutes


Cleanse face max 2 mins


change clothes max 2 mins





keep repeating, telling urself faster faster. Time yourself. Do it with a sense of urgency.|||multi task.

No comments:

Post a Comment