Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How much would it cost to install a bathroom in a house?

I currently own a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house and want to install another bathroom. I am planning on adding on to the house. Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost for plumbing, building materials for the new room, bathroom essentials (toilet, shower, sink etc.) and labor cost? If I forgot anything let me know!!! Thanks.|||I had to replace my bathroom last year -- had to tear it out down to the ground, and it was $7000. Kitchens and bathrooms are the two most expensive rooms to do. If you have a Home Improvement store in your area, they, sometimes have a list of people who are working in the area -- as those folks have to buy their supplies someplace.|||Bob is not right

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment