Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I get my bathroom tiles to look good when they are too deteriorated ?

I dont want to remove the tiles because it is expensive. I have used a epoxica paint (the paint took off a little bit) after that I used swimming pool paint but is too dry for a bathroom and it seems dirty all the time. So... what can I do? I dont want to spend much money to remove them.


Help me please.|||You can clean them with hot water and by using Ajax or Vim powder. Use a toothbrush or a similar kind of soft brush to scrub them with. I did this with my floor tiles in my bathroom. And what a nice job it made|||Why don't you try concrete paint? It's usually long wearing. Sounds like you already have a nice base to apply it.|||How about a shag rug that you cut to fit the room. Cover up the tile. A carpet remnant should be cheap.|||Apart from more paint I can't think of any thing short of replacing them.|||If it's simply a matter of them being very dirty, you can clean the tiles and the grout with bleach. Spray it on and leave it for 10 minutes or so then come back and scrub with a stiff brush. Open the windows and get a good draft going as bleach fumes can really hurt your lungs. It can also ruin your bathroom cabinets so make sure you don't spray it on them accidently. If dirt is not the problem, try repainting the tiles then finish with a coat or two of polyurethane. This will protect the paint job and add shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment