Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can you find a completely white or white with brass bathroom liquid soap dispenser?

I want a soap dispenser that will sit on my bathroom sink. I have not been able to find one that would match my bathroom. I have a mostly white bathroom with touches of mint and brushed brass fixtures. Most soap dispensers I have found have chrome tops or come with a design. 10 points to whoever can find one online. Thanks.|||Look at KMart.com.





Check out Martha Stewart French Bead bath accessories in White.





I have them in my bathroom, and I really like them. All porcelain, no chrome.|||What country are you in? Will help us to provide relevant on-line shops.





*EDIT*


Aww, if you were in the UK I would have said John Lewis, the *best* place when it comes to finding house type things. Sorry I can't be of any help!|||Im sure if you went to one of those BED , BATH, And BEYOND places you will find almost anything!!! or a target type store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment